Question I have Sodium Chlorite 25% (not 80%) Ratios to make a 22.4% working solution?

19 Nov 2018 11:57 #59418 by Essential Colliods
Hi

Struggling to get Sodium Chlorite 80% in 1-2kg quantities in South Africa

I can however get Sodium Chlorite 25%

What will the mixing ratio be to get to a 22.4% working solution as based on Sodium Chlorite 80%?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2018 14:13 #59419 by RevPaul
I assume you are talking about 25% in liquid form, and if so, I recall Jim telling me to use as is, that it's close enough. If you can get a chance to read his book, you will understand why that is, since  you are going to regulate how much you can take without feeling sicker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2018 16:04 #59421 by Essential Colliods
Unfortunately only in powder/flake form

Will however make a saturated solution and test

Much appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2018 20:30 #59431 by RevPaul
Well if it is 25% in powder form, I would hate to think what's in the other 75%?  It might not be safe. What's in the other 75%?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2018 04:16 #59433 by Essential Colliods
Had some more feedback from the supplier

The 25% is also available in liquid form

Will order and update on the outcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2018 10:42 #59434 by CLO2

2 ml of 3000 ppm original CDS equals a 1 drop MMS1 dose in a normal stomach
www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/mms1_equates_to_cdh_and_cds.pdf
Websites: MMSinfo.org * www.facebook.com/groups/ebolacures/
Instructional Videos: www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv6hCnvjMmGg4_AYq4wlNw
Instructional Videos: www.real.video/channel/clo2works
Answers to many questions are in Jim Humble's books: jhbooks.org/
How to use CDS, CDH in Protocols: www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/CDS_CDH_and_Protocols-2.pdf
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourfingerz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.