My cat has been diagnosed with chronic sinusitis. She doesn't have a reprieve. She is constantly snurfeling , and making horrible breathing noises. Mainstream veterinarians seem to have no good protocols. I love her so much. She is my best cat I ever had. I can't imagine losing her. I am terrified to try MMS. So many websites make it sound so dangerous. Should I try it? Someone tell me what to do. I don't really understand how to mix it. I bought the Sodium Chlorite quite a few years ago. ( 80% technical grade)I also bought the citric acid: 2.5 oz. bag. for 50% solution. Now what? Please help me
Since cats have plenty of their own HCl in their stomach, you don't need to activate it at all. Just add one drop of the sodium chlorite (MMS) to 250ml of water and let her drink that. So basically that 250ml is her drinking water for the day. Eventually that should take care of the problem if its bacteria or viral related. If she doesn't like the taste of the water you can add more water. Even 300 to 400ml would probably work too but start with 250ml.
Let us know how it goes.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
ellcyd, is the sodium chlorite you have in powder/flake dry form, or a liquid?
If the dry form, then you will need to make
22.4% sodium chlorite solution (SCS) from the powder/flakes.
If you have the liquid, then as Scott says, just add a drop or two to her drinking water. If that does not work, then use a small syringe to squirt some water with SCS added down her throat. To know how to treat your cat, then you may want to get a copy of Jim Humble's latest
bookMMS Health Recovery Guidebook which has a large chapter on using MMS with animals.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.