I am switching to CDH soon so that I can check how it reacts with my sensitive stomach.
on mmsinfo and suggests that 1 MMS drop equals to 1 ml of CDH. However from where I
bought the CDH (here)
it states that 1 ml of CDH is 3 drops of WPS (which from what I understand is MMS). Their CDH is at 3000ppm. The difference is huge and I was wondering if can someone can guide me on how much I should take and which information is accurate. I have test strips and I can anyway check if its ppm is indeed at 3000.
Ahh, yes, the 1=3 mistake continues to be believed.
If you look through some of the PDF files on my website,
you will find proof both mathematically and visually, why that is not true. The original error goes back to when CDS (invented by Andreas Kalcker) first came out. Basically, they forgot that MMS1 is only about 10% activated externally and the other 90% MMS activation should happen in a stomach with normal amounts of gastric acid. They only measured CLO2 ppm externally and not in simulated stomach acid. And it takes special equipment to measure CLO2 in highly acidic simulated stomach acid. Test strips are not accurate in simulated stomach acid because the pH is too low. Jim found that out later.
If you need more clarification, let me know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Truthquester, paul, mart1n, alloplant, lobby44
Thank you for this info.....while on the subject of dosing and strength why do some products at water world mix wps1 with HYDROCHLORIC ACID and some with Citric Acid? Does one work better than the other or is it just for taste?
crecelius, I think that sellers continue to carry citric acid because they always have. The current recommended MMS activator is 4% HCL. Both activators will work, but the taste when citric acid is used is terrible compared to MMS1 made with 4% HCL. And, citric acid may bother your stomach, as some have reported.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Truthquester, paul, crecelius
And believed because it's still being taught and following this teaching leads to poor results - no wonder why people still think MMS1 is better than CDH. Aya!
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
The following was copied and pasted from page 293 in Mark Grenon's book (PDF version), A World Without Dis-Ease - Is it Possible? The Starting Procedure is the subject on that page.
"Step 4. Pour the extra 3 ounces down the drain. You won’t be using them. YOU MUST MAKE UP A NEW DRINK EACH HOUR. Each MMS drink must be made up within 30 seconds before taking it and one should be sure to never wait more than 60 seconds before taking. (When using CDS or CDH since 1 ml equals 3 drops of MMS and 1 ml has 20 drops then 2 drops would equal approximately 1/4 drop of MMS. So, use 2 drops for this part.)"
(CDS and CDH are not the same.
Should be 5 drops of CDH (McRae-Lackney recipe) to equal a 1/4 MMS1 drop dose in a stomach with normal amounts of gastric acids. Two drops of CDH is 2.5 times too low.
Should be 13 drops of CDS to equal a 1/4 MMS1 drop dose in a stomach with normal amounts of gastric acids. Two drops is 6.5 times too low.)
It seems that the Grenon's either don't know the results of our testing
over the past years, or choose to ignore it. OR, they do know, and don't want people to use CDS and CDH. There are testimonials in Mark's book from people who used CDS for cancer, at very low doses, and got good results! That fact gives credit to chlorine dioxide (CLO2) for being effective even at low doses. (there are no CDS or CDH testimonials listed in Jim Humble's latest book)
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.