With candida you may want to first follow the Mold/Fungus Protocol. Then for oral use of MMS, follow the Starting Procedure, Protocol 1000, etc as per the HRP. Yes, the Douche Protocol would be a good idea as well.
How many ppm is the douche solution that Jim recommends? Does he say in the book?
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Yes, the book has two specific protocols, an oral protocol with the assumption of MMS1 and diatomaceous earth and one (complementary, I think, but Im not sure exactly) which he calls douche, also with MMS1 and diatomaceous eartht .
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.