I purchased Jim's book. On pages, 36-38, Jim recommends mixing each dose individually. I have been making the doses all at once with good results. In fact, my biggest Herxheimer reaction came on the last dose remaining in the bottle.
Why does Jim recommend mixing each dose individually? If the CLO2 gets progressively weaker in a bottle, couldn't you just take a slightly larger dose from a pre-made bottle each time?
I want to do things the right way, but there's such a big difference in convenience between the two methods. I don't want to switch without a valid reason.
Nuffder, what you expressed was the genesis of me coming up with the idea to do the experiments which eventually culminated in CLO2 and I creating CDH. Originally I wanted to make a 7 day supply each time so I would only have to make it once a week but then I realized I could make larger amounts. I believe the healing magic is only the CLO2 and so it doesn't matter if you make it up ahead of time, as long as you don't lose the CLO2 somehow. CDH is so incredibly convenient since it's pre-made and so always ready to be used for whatever it's needed for.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.