With so much conflicting information, it's hard to decide what I should really be doing.
I have trouble taking the MMS doses made from Citric Acid because of the taste.
- but then I saw a video about CDS made from the MMS gases, and it was mentioned that the taste is much more tolerable this way, however, I haven't bought the supplies needed to create the CDS so I haven't tried this yet.
- and then I saw another video talking about using HCl instead of Citric Acid and that it tastes better
- and then I've been reading about something called CDH... I'm not really clear on what this is and how it's different.
- I've also read about adding Sweet Leaf Stevia drops to help with the taste - is this a good idea or does it matter?
I currently do not have any health issues, but my goal is to hopefully understand this info enough that I can share with friends and family that I want to be able to help and of course I am looking for the easiest option to make that also doesn't taste terrible... I have purchased the HCl but I haven't tried it yet.
I have gone to many websites, watched a ton of videos and I bought Jim's book - Master Mineral Solution of the 3rd Millennium (2011)... but the book doesn't mention too much about HCl or CDS and CDH.
I have found a great source at
, but this topic is still so confusing to me.
Can someone please explain or direct me to a tool that will explain this to me so I can finally wrap my brain around it?
Dee Dee Byrd
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLO2, Mojo4000
Maybe the following will help clarify the MMS World of Products:
4 Ways of Creating and Ingesting MMS/CLO2 in a Nutshell
First we must start off with a standardized drop measurement so we can compare apples to apples when looking at the following 4 ways of making and ingesting MMS/CLO2.
In the past Jim Humble decided that he would use a dropper that produced 24 drops per ml. That being the case, 1/24th of a ml (1 drop) of MMS (22.4% Sodium Chlorite) will have the potential to produce 6.7mg of CLO2 (Chlorine Dioxide).
Following are the different methods that have been developed and used to produce CLO2 from MMS for the purpose of ingestion.
To make the following methods easier to understand and compare, only 1 drop of MMS is discussed within each method. In practice however, normally more than 1 drop is used.
Method #1 - Stabilized Oxygen - Let’s say 1 drop of MMS NOT activated and added to 100ml of water:
(This is basically what Jim Humble was doing in the beginning without realizing it to cure Malaria)
When we combine 1 drop of MMS with 100ml of water, we will not have any activation externally and so we will get the following:
- 6.7mg X 0% activation = 0.00mg of CLO2
- However, 100% of the CLO2 will be generated when the MMS comes in contact with the acid of our stomach.
Method #2 - MMS1 - 1 MMS drop activated for 30 seconds and then added to 120ml of water:
(The way Jim uses MMS to make CLO2 now)
When we combine 1 drop of MMS with either 1 drop of 4% HCl or 1 drop of 50% citric acid for 30 seconds, we will have only partially activated it to about 10% of its maximum activation and so we will get approximately the following:
- 6.7mg X 10% activation = 0.67mg of CLO2
- The other 90% of the CLO2 will be generated when the remaining MMS comes in contact with the acid in our stomach.
Method #3 - CDS Overnight Method - 1 MMS drop activated overnight and absorbed into distilled water:
(Developed by Andreas Kalcker and friends, then simplified by Charlotte Lackney)
When we combine 1 drop of MMS with either 1 drop of 4% HCl or 1 drop of 50% citric acid and allow the CLO2 gas coming from the drop to absorb into distilled water in a sealed container for 12 hours, we will have only partially extracted the CLO2 from the drop, to about 37% of its maximum amount and so we will get approximately the following:
- 6.7mg X 37% activation = 2.5mg of CLO2
- The other 63% of the CLO2 is lost in the process of making CDS.
- Note that there are no drops of MMS or acid in this - it’s pure CLO2 in distilled water.
Method #4 - CDH Method - 1 MMS drop activated for 8 hours in a bottle with water:
(Developed by Scott McRae and Charlotte Lackney)
When we combine 1 drop of MMS with either 1 drop of 4% HCl or 1 drop of 50% citric acid and 22 drops of water for 8 hours in a sealed glass bottle, we will have only partially activated it to about 50% of its maximum activation and so we will get approximately the following:
- 6.7mg X 50% activation = 3.35mg of CLO2
- The other 50% of the CLO2 will be generated when the remaining MMS comes in contact with the acid in our stomach.
- Note that all the ingredients added together equals 24 drop or 1ml and each ml contains 1 drop of MMS.
Well that's it in a nutshell - let us know if you have any questions.
May you be well,
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
The following user(s) said Thank You: ddb2222, Mojo4000
Thank you, Scott... That does help my brain understand this all a little better.
However, what I still don't understand is why people aren't talking about Method #1 (as you've described) more. This seems to be by far the easiest way to take it and to my understanding, with zero taste. (I have seen mention of putting a HCl drop in a capsule to take with this in case you don't have enough acid in your stomach.)
Is it just the fact that it's not what Jim Humble does and hasn't been tested as much as MMS1?
Just curious... What is your preferred method and what makes you choose it more over the other methods??
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.