I have a few questions regarding drinkable tap water from your kitchen sink.
If anyone has answers for me that would be great. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.
When filling a gallon jug of water from your kitchen tap to put in your fridge for later drinking.....
(1) I put about 20 drops of MMS (unactivated....no citric acid added).....is this correct?
(2) How long should I leave the jug of water before I drink it?
(2) Does the unactivated MMS kill all the pathogens? (that is what I heard)
(3) Does the unactivated MMS kill other things in the water like, hormones and other nasty things found in drinking water?
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.