And the pdf docs that I tried to attach aren't showing up properly in Firefox, Chrome and Epic Browsers.
I'll put a pdf here so you can see what I mean here:
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Also my other posts that had pdf docs in them all now have huge holes and the docs themselves can only be found below my signature line.
Can you please fix this?
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
This message has an attachment file. Please log in or register to see it.
Where is the best place to introduce myself? I am confused and I am not sure where should I place my introduction. I just became a member.
I am interested in buying MSM or CDS and I live in the West Coast of Canada. My challenge is osteoarthritis.
Hello: OK this is what has happened. I downloaded Telegram in my PC. during the process it asked for a cell number and I entered one and somewhere it said that I was going to receive a phone call. I never received a phone call maybe because we live out of cell reception. We are able to get texts and that is as far as the cell reception goes. That is why we still have a landline, ( most people do not bother). Now that I am signed in this is what I get, please see the attached photos from my monitor. I do not have any name, last name or phone number to create a new contact. So what do I do now?
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.