ALLERGY WARNING: A very few people are allergic to DMSO or
have very weak livers and can experience significant problems with
DMSO. To test whether or not you are allergic to it, perform this test:
• Carefully wash and dry your arm;
• Add one drop of DMSO to one spot on your arm and rub it in;
• Give it about 15 minutes to soak in and then wait several
If there is no pain in your liver area, it is probably safe for you to use
DMSO, which will be the case for 99 out of 100 people. However,
to be safe, wait 24 hours to make sure you have no reaction to the
I use glass for all my mixing danielson - and ceramic is good too if you are want to use a bowl. Please avoid plastics whenever using DMSO.
Look into your mineralisation when you do any suplementing - especially Magnesium Chloride and also traces of Boron for the help with the psoriasis issue. I bet once you level up your minerals (use Himalayan Salts) your scalp itching will abate.
The mind is like a garden, if you do not cultivate it, you cannot harvest from it.
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.