I would hope so, just in case. Want to follow for responses. I am pretty sure I had CV, knocked it out before morning. Went to bed, felt so bad I thought it might be a good idea to start dosing. It was like nothing I have ever had before, every cell in my body felt pain and sickness and was getting worse by the minute. Scary how rapid it hit.
I'd have high confidence that chlorine dioxide could deal with it. However, becoming fully iodine sufficient would give any virus a much harder time to establish itself anywhere in the body. Then in addition to this, frequent dosing of MMS would provide a very good protection:
As a bactericidal agent, iodine penetrates bacterial cell walls, and although its precise killing mechanism is uncertain due to its extensive halogen reactivity, it's likely related to retardation of bacterial protein synthesis, disruption of electron transport, DNA denaturation or membrane destabilization. Over its hundreds of years of use, iodine hasn't elicited bacterial resistance, a trait that's due perhaps to its broad mechanism of action: It may have too many mechanisms for bacteria to adapt to.2 In addition to the oxidation of reactive moieties on cell surfaces, iodine serves to poison the electron transport chain that all living cells use to produce energy.
I used to get colds and / or flu every other year during winter. But after I started dosing up with Lugols iodine, they all stopped as if they never existed. 16+ years later not a cold in sight, not even a sniffle. And the same all during the plandemic working around others that were off sick with COVID or flu symptoms. When your body is iodine sufficient, iodine comes out in your sweat, is in your skin, nasal passageways and in your tissues. Your blood is also purified with it by the thyroid according to some. At the very least, the iodine in your system will severely weaken any virus resulting in potentially less symptoms.
Similar to chlorine dioxide, you can also supplement iodine with DMSO (Ive seen 1:1 drop of DMSO to iodine recommended) . Iodine and chlorine dioxide appear to have similarities but chlorine dioxide seems more suitable for use dealing with active infection, while iodine may be better as a preventative. However, I did dose 300mg of iodine the last time I felt a barely noticeable difference in my breathing. Then later 3 drops of MMS an hour then nebulized silver. The next day my breathing was back to normal. But as I said, it was just barely detectable which shows how important it is to be in tune with your own body. I have about 3 litres of Lugols Iodine in my medicine cabinet, I recommend all of you get some to prepare. It will become your best friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeffers, acefree, Elle_Moon, BD, Snwbrd1rider
Truthquestor, Seems you have been associated iodine for some time. so what is your dosage / protocol on Lugols Iodine. And do you take it internally and/or through the skin. How often.
When I first began using iodine I started of with 1 drop of a 3% strength solution from APC Pure internally. That has about 2mg of iodine per drop. A few minutes after supplementing with this the cold hands and feet I'd suffered with for decades vanished. I used this as a way to gauge how much iodine I needed. A few years later I was taking about 12 mg and any less would result in cold hands and feet. Then I eventually went up to 50 mg of iodine a day and remained there for about 10 years or so. When supplementing with iodine you need to consider the toxic halogens that try to out-compete it in the receptor sites, the toxic environment, lack of iodine in food, and radiation in the environment. You also need to understand that iodine is used by your whole body, your organs, immune system and not just your thyroid.
Shortly after the pandemic I started feeling sick when being around the vaccinated and instinctively upped my dose of iodine and felt better. Now I take 12 drops in the morning, then 8 drops later of a solution that has 7mg per drop. This means I now take about 140 mg of iodine a day with 200 mcg of selenium (selenoexcell). You need to ensure adequate magnesium to allow your thyroid proper use of the iodine, vitamin C so your cells can absorb it correctly. You also need to ensure you have plenty of B vitamins too. I use Yeast flakes to up my supply of these.
The medical establishment has successfully made most people afraid of iodine by using a misleading study on it's impact on the thyroid. Cancer rates also increased significantly shortly after they stopped adding it to bread too. Similar to chlorine dioxide, iodine is a major threat to big pharma. If the population was iodine sufficient, they couldn't make use of vaccines, flu jabs, and there would be less cancers. There is no virus that can withstand it!
I also occasionally combine iodine with DMSO to supercharge it. It remains one of the best health discoveries Ive made other than chlorine dioxide. I never use iodine on the skin, it's unreliable and will evaporate. People tend to do that more through fear, than necessity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woofy, Burbankbuddy, JimH1954, Snwbrd1rider
there are diff % of iodine so can someone pls explain which % of iodine to use thanx
You will want to start with the weakest which would be 2%. Some people find they need to water that down even further by adding the 1 drop to water and then drinking a little of that water a day. I took a risk by having a full drop. Once you've got used to it then you would go up to 5%.
If you aren't sure just ignore the percentage and look at the iodine in mg per drop because percentages differ in each country. To start with I wouldn't go beyond 2mg per drop of combined iodine and iodide. Also beware that if you don't use selenium alongside it, you can damage your thyroid.
Read the book 'Iodine Why You Need it' By David Brownstein for more information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woofy, jeffers, BD
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.