I recently mixed a batch of CDH based on the 22+1+1 formula. Waited 12h. in room temperature and then stored in the fridge..
I make my daily bottle (3 ml.x 8 times) I add 24ml. of CDH in 24x30ml. = 720 ml. of water,
But this contcentration is too high that I can't even drink it. So I add more water and round it up to 1000ml. But again it's still irritating for my throat.
I've previously used the common 1 drop activation method with NaClO2 and HCl, and I've gone up to 3 drops per hour without any irritation problems at all. (Same batch used for CDH)
So my question is: 1ml. of CDH is supposedly equal to 1 drop of MMS: Am I wrong here? Or have I done anything wrong while making the CDH batch?
I believe this concentration is not supposed to be this strong.. ps: I don't have the strips to test the ppm. I live outside of US and there's no way I can get it..
Thanks for reading..
So eventually I'm adding 1,6 lt. (1600ml.) of water to prevent irritation to the same amount of NaClO2 (24ml.)
It looks like the amount of water is not important as far as I take the same amount of NaClO2 right)? It could be even more than this...
I prepare a daily dosing bottle in the morning. 24 ml. to 720 ml water. That makes 744 ml. dosing bottle.
And yes, I prepare this dosing bottle for 8 doses throughout the day.
I use HCl %4 during the CDH preparation with 22+1+1 formula.
I tried to drink it directly from the dosing bottle without adding any additional water.
Now that I can't drink it, I switched into 1,6 lt water with 24 ml. CDH. It seems to be ok for now.
Yeah, you're doing fine. You just dilute it down to whatever is comfortable for you to drink - we all have different tolerances. So now if you drink 200ml each time you'll finish your 1600ml bottle in 8 doses. Perfect. Now your ppm is about 50 ppm in your 200ml dose.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul, aydarbeya, Nachojr
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.