In light of the recent hurricane disaster in the US, I thought it would be good to give some info on how much CDH is needed to purify a liter of water for drinking purposes. The other methods of using MMS can be used too, but CDH is the easiest to make large quantities of and is a strong CLO2 solution, and so I'll just talk about using it.
From Lenntech's Site:
"The amount of disinfectant required needs to be determined first. This amount can be determined by adding disinfectant to the water and measuring the amount that remains after a defined contact time. The amount of chlorine dioxide that is dosed depends upon the contact time, the pH, the temperature and the amount of pollution that is present in the water."
If it were me though, I would just shoot for about 5ppm since the normal amount that is used for heavily contaminated water is just 2ppm and so 5ppm should be plenty adequate to disinfect very
To purify 1 liter of biologically contaminated water first pass the water through a filter such as a fine threaded piece of cloth (like a bed sheet or pillow case) which has been folded so there are at least two layers of fabric that the water must pass through (use more layers if the water is still cloudy after filtering). After the liter of water has been properly filtered and is no longer cloudy, add 1.5ml of CDH (CLO2 = 3500ppm) to it and then wait at least 30 minutes before drinking. This will produce a solution of about 5.24ppm CLO2 in your liter of water and all bacteria, bacterial spores, viruses and pathogenic organisms will be destroyed making the water safe to drink of these contaminants.
By the way the reason why I can say 5.24ppm is a safe amount is because for the last 20 months I've been drinking 1 drop of MMS in every 200 to 250ml of water that I drink all day long and when that 1 drop hits the stomach acid in my stomach, it produces about 30ppm in that amount of water. So what I've been drinking every day, all day for 20 months is about 5 to 6 times stronger than the 5.24ppm that will disinfect the water for drinking, and I'm healthier than ever.
To make a liter of CDH just combine the following in a 1 liter glass bottle with a good sealing plastic cap:
- First put 916.7ml of pure water in your bottle
- Then add 41.7ml of MMS (22.4% Sodium Chlorite)
- Then add 41.7ml of 4% HCl (Murriatic Acid)
- Put the cap on the bottle and leave it out at room temperature for at least 8 hours.
Your CDH is now done and ready to use. Refrigerate if possible.
1 liter of CDH will disinfect more than 665 liters or 175 gallons of water.
Here is a video that CLO2 made to make 240ml at a time:
Hopefully nobody will need this but here it is just in case.
May you all be well,
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
The following user(s) said Thank You: mariannhvw, CLO2, fourfingerz, nonconformist, jmac
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.