Hello, I need help ASAP. I have the mms health recovery book first edition.
I read and tried the protocols from Chapter 15 Animals Page 289 to 305.
Please answer me these questions. I may be doing it wrong and my cat is not getting better.
1. I Read p. 300. Animal protocol dosages: chart 1
2. Weight of animal: my cat is 8-12 lbs(3.6 - 5.5kg)
3. Column1 Starting Procedure: 4.5 - 9 - 13 d-c2 = 4.5 drops. - 9 drops -13 drops
4. C2 Cup 2= must activate 8 drops of mms and 8 drops activator and 4 oz. water.
5. This I did.
6. Question? Once I prepare the Cup 2, do I add 4.5 drops of mms more to Cup 2?
7. Or do I give the cat 4.5 drops from the Cup2 only and that is all for 2-3 days and then move on to 9 drops from Cup2 mms mixture 2-3 days and so on?
8. For each Protocol: How long do I keep the cat on each Protocol dosage?
This is what I did. Started Dec 29/2021
1. Starting Procedure; Mixed C2=8 drops of mms and 8 drops of activator.
Waited 30 seconds, put 4 oz.-120ml of water. Fresh every hour. 10 hours.
2. In a syringe I filled 0.15 ml=4.5 drops from the mixed solution in Cup2.
3. Gave the solution to my cat orally every hour for 10 hours.
4. 12:30 I fed her a very small portion of soft cat food ½ tablespoons.
5. After 10 hours of this way she did well accepting the solution.
Day 2: Gave her from C2 activated solution 9 drops = 0.4 ml. Went well.
Day 3: Gave her from C2 activated solution 13 drops =0.6ml. Went well
Day 4: Started protocol 1000. All the dose are in ml.
Gave 1 ml from C2 activated solution. Did this right through to the last dosage
Day 5: Started Protocol 1000 plus with DMSO.
Mixed Cup2 activated solution, after added 6 drops of dmso into Cup2 solution and mixed together and then Gave 1 ml from Cup2 activated solution, with the dmso.
Day 6: Same thing was done except dosage was 2.5 ml and 6 drops of dmso.
Day 7: Same thing was done gave 2.5 ml from Cup2 and 12 drops dmso from Cup2
Day 8: Same thing was done gave 2.5 ml and 24 drops from Cup2.
6. Did I do it right or wrong?
My cat has made no changes!
Also with DMSO
Page 300. Bottom of chart. Adding DMSO to Protocol 1000 etc. I do not understand.?
Page 296 Cup2 add 24 drops of DMSO.? Which one is it?
I am very confused with these writings.
I read these protocols over and over. Do not understand. Not very clear.!
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This substance, MMS (Master Mineral Solution), has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. Chlorine Dioxide Solution also known as MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is made of Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4 Sodium Chlorite 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) and an acid activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid). License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.