I’ve just started mms 1000. (Totally new to all of this)
Also I have been using it topically across my nose and maxillary sinus with DMSO.
I’ve had a persistent sinus infection started from a wisdom tooth infection. I’ve had the tooth pulled.
Today I have a spot on the side of my nose about the size of a dime. One area looks like a pimple. The rest is red and lumpy.
Could the infection be pulling through the skin?
I’m just really surprised to see it today. Curious if anyone else has had this experience.
I’m not allergic to the MMS or DMSO.
I’m curious as to why you wouldn’t do that?
I was using a 4 drops MMS in a cupof distilled water with a few drops of dmso. Then a gauze pad On the location for only 5 minutes. I’ve slowly been building to that before I even started the pre protocol.
What do you suggest?
You will also find many other PDF files there about CDS and CDH.
Jim believes that residual unactivated MMS in MMS1 will activate inside the body and produce more CLO2. That usually happens in stomach acid and he believes it can happen elsewhere in the body. As far as I know, no testing has been done to prove his idea.
So, ingesting MMS1 is fine, but using it for non-ingestion use depends where on or in the body it is used. We have MMS1, CDS and CDH and all have specific uses depending on circumstances. For instance, if you are planning to inject CLO2, the best choice should be CDS because it is 100% CLO2 in water or saline solution.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.