Hello. I'm planning to start the Mold/Fungus Protocol but I have a concern regarding ingesting bentonite clay due to lead content. Has anyone tried diatomaceous earth or activated charcoal as an alternative to bentonite clay for the Mold/Fungus Protocol? Will diatomaceous earth or activated charcoal be as effective as bentonite clay for the purposes of eliminating the toxic microorganisms? Thanks in advance for the replies.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.