Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC:

CDH 14 Jan 2020 05:25 #62131

  • tiff368
  • tiff368's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 10
  • Thank you received: 0
What is CDH gel and is it effective? What is CDH exactly? All I have used is MMS1 and CDS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CDH 16 Jan 2020 09:24 #62148

  • CLO2
  • CLO2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3914
  • Karma: 1
  • Thank you received: 2993
CDH is another type of Sodium Chlorite Solution (SCS) which provides chlorine dioxide (CLO2), which MMS1 and CDS also provide. It is a liquid and not a gel. One way to compare the three is to understand how much MMS activation happens externally.

CDS is MMS fully activated externally (not in stomach acid) and contains only CLO2 in a water solution.
CDH is MMS 50% activated externally and the other 50% should activate in stomach acid.
MMS1 is MMS 10% activated externally and the other 90% should activate in stomach acid.

Here is a how-to-make CDH video.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1