I recently bought mms with the DMSO and I started mixing it and when I add the DMSO the mixture gets hot, it starts bubbling and creating fumes for like 5 seconds is that normal?
Also is there a limit on how much can you consume over a period of time or you can drink it as long as you like?
And final how many drops is the maximum that anyone can take before it becomes a health risk?
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.