I have been I'll for years from Silicone poisoning from a mastectomy 30 years ago... it leaked all in my system and now has caused all kinds of auto immune symptoms and fatigue... it has enabled my body from detoxing ... My lymph , adrenals kidney liver and bladder are stressed .... I became critically I'll by being exposed to black mold... it poisoned me and I know has damaged organs..... Does anyone know of any success with MMS for Silicone / auto immune problems ??
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.