According to the following speaker, cancers cells are wrapped with a protein layer that is of a negative charge, the same charge as our immune system's antibodies, etc. which would normally attack them - both being negatively charged, they repel each other and so our immune system cannot do its job. Vitamin B17 or Laetrile (found in apple and apricot seeds, and many other fruit seeds) breaks down the negatively charged protein layer surrounding the cancer cells which causes them to become positively charged, and thus allowing them to become vulnerable to our immune system so that the cancer can be stopped and then eradicated.
What are your thoughts, I'd love to hear them.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLO2, Archer, reeve9191, CHRISSTINIS, gabyher
Such an important cheap and effective remedy against cancer. Myriad testimonies confirmation. Personally I would definitely include apricot seeds alongside CD among several approaches such as achieving and remaining in ketosis, fasting etc. I think multiple methods are best as long as none conflict with each other. Thanks Truthquester for raising this modality on the forum
The following user(s) said Thank You: Truthquester
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.