Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For more MMS Testimonials: mmstestimonials.is
  • Page:
  • 1


CDS for HIV 24 Jun 2018 21:01 #58671

  • TylerBong1
  • TylerBong1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 7
I have purchased CDS with the hope of treating my HIV. I have been reading Carla Perez's instructions for 2 hour P115 followed by 6 hour P101 using CDS. The instructions are vague in regard to treatment is for 1 day or is it many days. And I can not find any info for HIV treatment? Can someone please help with any of this info or instructions?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CDS for HIV 24 Jun 2018 22:34 #58672

In 2009, I (Jim Humble) went to Malawi, a small country in southeast Africa. While there, 800 HIV/AIDS cases came to me. These people took only 3 drops of MMS1 every hour, for eight hours a day, for three weeks. Guess what? The 3-drop doses, taken eight hours a day for 21 days, were 99% effective in eradicating HIV/AIDS. There were only five failures out of the 800 cases, and of these five, instructions were not properly followed in one way or another.

Quote is from Jim's latest book, MMS Health Recovery Guidebook.

You can calculate how much CLO2 those HIV patients in Malawi were getting when taking hourly MMS1 doses. Using the standard of 24 drops = 1 ml of solution, each drop of MMS contains 6.7 mg of CLO2, assuming all of the CLO2 is extracted from 1 drop of MMS. So, 3 drops of MMS totals 20.1 mg of CLO2.

One milliliter of 3000 ppm CDS contains 3 mg of CLO2. In order to get 20.1 mg of CLO2 into your body every hour using CDS, you will need to ingest 6.7 ml of CDS. Using Protocol 115 that you mentioned, might be a good way to ingest that much CLO2 hourly. However, you may have mouth and throat irritation with that much CLO2 present.

MMS1 or CDH might be a better way to get that much CLO2 ingested hourly. You see, MMS1 is only 10% activated externally, and the other 90% should be released in stomach acid. CDH is 50% externally activated while CDS is 100% activated externally.

Here are two charts that show equivalent dosages.
2 ml of 3000 ppm original CDS equals a 1 drop MMS1 dose in a normal stomach
Telegram Channel: t.me/MMSinfo
Websites: MMSinfo.org * www.facebook.com/groups/ebolacures/
Instructional Videos: www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv6hCnvjMmGg4_AYq4wlNw
Instructional Videos: www.brighteon.com/channel/clo2works
Answers to many questions are in Jim Humble's books: jhbooks.org/
How to use CDS, CDH in Protocols: www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/CDS_CDH_and_Protocols-2.pdf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Truthquester, TylerBong1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CLO2.
  • Page:
  • 1