After a one-week long battle with the customs, I have finally started taking MMS in order to fight genital HSV that was contracted two months ago. I would like to share my my full journey here to possibly provide help for others in the same situation, and also to keep myself consistent and open to new angles with the treatment. As we know, Herpes Simplex Virus is a difficult virus to tackle as it hides in the nervous system, pretty much immune from the body's defence mechanisms. That is why I believe it needs to be attacked from multiple angles to get it out of hiding and fully exposed.
So far I've had two outbreaks. The initial one lasted for over 2 weeks with blisters and painful urination for which I tried Acyclovir but it didn't seem to help much. In the beginning of August I started taking combination of immunity boosting supplements daily. The second OB started one week after starting the treatment and lasted for over 20 days, with new lesions popping up every few days. Since I have no history with the virus, it is hard to tell if this could have been a reaction to the treatment or not, or how frequent the outbreaks are going to be. So far the virus has been active on roughly 35 days out of 50 days since contracting it and the OBs have been very visible with itchiness but very little pain.
Back to MMS. I did a full-day test run yesterday to test my body's reaction to it. Started with 1 drop of sodium chlorite to 1 drop of 4% hydrochloric acid, then quickly went to 2 drops and at the end of the day did the full 3 drops and added DMSO. No nausea or any other reaction on that day. Even the taste was not that bad. But today when I woke up I felt immediately disgusted at the idea of tasting the muriatic acid again. I continued with 3 drops every hour but put the MMS in a capsule so it is easier to drink with plain water. So far so good.
I have read all the posts I could find and have combined a strategy suitable for me. This is my current plan:
– Take 3 drops of MMS, HCl and DMSO, every hour for 8-10 hours a day or for as long as I think I can stay awake
– Continue taking the immunity boosting supplements every night before sleep, always more than 2 hours after the last dose of MMS (because they contain antioxidants)
– Use a hot water bottle and a frozen bottle at the lower spine in turns in attempt to reactivate the virus that is hiding in the spine. I live in a tropical country so hot/cold shower is not an option.
– Apply CDS topically with DMSO during active outbreaks, on the lower back and pubic area. CDS is hard to get where I live so I might have to replace this with topical H2O2 + DMSO.
– Eating more alkalising foods high in Lysine and low in Arginine. Reducing the consumption of processed foods and possibly meats.
– Fasting when ever possible. I normally eat once a day so this should not be too hard for me, as long as I can keep the cravings in check.
I am ready to do this for the next 3-6 months. I think one month might be too short time to fight this virus, especially as there is no sure way to activate it to get it exposed.
I also have some MMS2. Should I include that in the treatment? Is there anything else I should incorporate in my strategy? I am ready to try anything to get rid of this parasite for good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: laughingRain
If you have not read Ancient_Rider's genital herpes testimonial, you will find it at
under "Studies / Testimonials" titled Herpes Gone Using CDS. Note that he used CDS Protocol 115. You will find three P115 protocols at my website.
I have herpes since the 80s. of late I'm starting to break out more frequently and it's very annoying, as I used to go for a year or two without. a BO. I think my immune system is not so good at my age. I think your plan sounds very good. I'm doing almost the exact same thing you are with 3 drops an hour. I was told of another thing we can take is raw honey with cinnamon and curcumin. I used it topically but you're supposed to injest a few tsp hourly. also zinc oxide on the sore is what I used to use to make it cure up faster. approaching it from the bloodstream is better though
If this is heaven I don't think much of it. If it's hell it's better than I thought. From a dead general
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.