Clostridium difficile (C. difficile) is a bacterium that can cause diarrhea and more serious intestinal conditions such as colitis. C. diff causes close to half a million illnesses each year.
MMS kills bacteria on contact! Follow the protocol 1000 and solve your problems!
Protocols can be found here:
Jim Humble now recommends 4% HCL over 50% citric acid as the activator for MMS when making MMS1. It is also used to make CDS and CDH, two other forms of MMS.
The term MMS is a general term for Jim's discovery and it also means 22.4% sodium chlorite solution. Yes, very confusing. You have to determine the context in which the term is used to figure out what the writer / speaker is saying.
Some people have a problem with citric acid; upset stomach and diarrhea. HCL is the normal acid in our stomachs, so our body tolerates it, whereas citric acid can be a problem for some people. HCL also tastes much better than citric acid when used to activate MMS.
If you visit that web page you will read that current MMS protocols are only found in Jim Humble's latest book, MMS Health Recovery Guidebook. Jim explains on the web page why he no longer posts his MMS protocols online.
Ulcerative Colitis with concurrent Clostridium Difficile infection (c.Diff) since September 2017. Holistic freak presently on SCD (Specific Carbohydrate Diet). Taking no meds - only natural supplements.
101 thanks for finally posting that it works. Did you ever think that nobody had an answer to your question back when you asked in 2017? I wonder how many people came to this post looking to see if it worked between now and then. We count on the users to report their experiences here, none of us are experts in all the diseases MMS can help and none of us are getting paid for our time to do this.
By the way, in general it works like this; If a question comes in that I don't have an answer to I don't bother commenting on it because I want the forum member to get an answer from someone with experience in that issue, and I would imagine the same is true for CLO2 and others. So imagine we both do that and so does everyone else and nobody realizes that a question has gone completely unanswered until it's too late and the question roles to the next page. That's probably what happened with your question.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.