Another day, anther day of passing dead parasites.
I'm thinking about how to get all my tests results from 3 months ago, ( Blood, Fecal and, urine) posted online somehow for you all to see. I had no indications of parasites, yet here I am passing parasites.
I woke with a big hour long heat and sweat today and the only meds I'm taking mostly stay in my gut, only a small fraction gets systemic and even little children take more than I'm taking so it has to be a herx. When I was getting sicker and sicker two years ago, and taking absolutely nothing (thanks to all those genius Dr.s I have) night sweat and wake sweats were every day occurrences, so I think the symptoms are all backing up, like a timeline in reverse. I'm quite optimistic ! My liver got a little sore last week, before I started any of the new real (Fen, Iver) anti-parasite meds, and its was felling itchy yesterday (right side 2" off center back, above kidneys, below shoulder blade), its gone today, again thats been common, off and on, for a few years (Ill tell you a story about how bad my liver hurt two years ago, in a few days). If I were taking systemic meds that would scare me, but its just die off, or pissed off parasites.
I'm thinking about the burning skin sensation on my arms, I had that a little the last few days but it stopped today. Its either ammonia (from a pissed off parasite) or sulfur from a damaged Sulfation Oxidation(SUOX) enzyme, but I'm still narrowing that down. the jury is going to be out on the for a while. The prevailing info on parasites is if they are producing ammonia, up your Doses and annihilate them! I can say today that the ammonia is way worse than the herx from die off (which just makes me a little nauseous, not much apatite, and tired, I slept for a few hours today (supposedly very common), so a weak parasite is a toxic and dangerous parasite, while a dying parasite seems to be less damaging, to me anyway.
I just added the Pyrantel Pamoate to my enema yesterday to see what happens. Not sure so far, but nothing bad happened.
I do think its getting better, but it is slow. The trend is going in the right direction.
I keep that jar of evidence (rope worms?) just to remind me that I have to be on the right track.
I wish I could help you. Start collecting meds. Stock your war chest! I think i started correctly: Fluconazole and Nystatin, then added and Neomycine, H2O2, them MMS, CDH, MMS2, then added Fen, and Ivermectin just a few days ago. Those should show you the way. I think I did it exactly correct, (who would of thought!)
Kind of give the critters hell and they'll return fire.
Getting worse before getting better I guess..
Thanks for update. Sure helps motivate getting started.
Is hard to collect the meds you use where I am. I will just have to use what I have / can get.
Turp, castor oil, STS, MMS, diet and patience. I can afford being patient because of not having the debilitating symptoms you deal with.
My son has debilitating symptoms. Autoimmune/nerve issues slowly getting worse, which can be caused by many things including vaccines and parasites/worms.
He's not ready to start doctor himself. Your updates/story may change something in that regard. Will have him read.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris Jackson
I wonder if the headache that often follows with using MMS is because of ammonia release from parasites. No bad headaches, just a bit worse than brain fog, and kind of different. Headaches usually disappear during the day while using MMS, but it's back next morning. So MMS may as well help neutralize ammonia. I usually have morning headache for the entire period on MMS. Is complicating MMS use. As soon as MMS treatment stops the morning headaches disappear. Not necessarily meaning any ammonia dumping parasites are gone?
Ammonia is known to provoke headache.
It may not only be the detoxing that can cause headaches?
I just read L-ornithine neutralizes ammonia and is used to avoid headaches and brain fog by people trying to get rid of parasites.
Are you currently bothered by headaches and/or brain fog Chris?
High ammonia blood levels is said to be a sign of the liver not working as it should. Congestion. Unable to process and convert ammonia.
MMS helps cleanse the liver, resulting in lower blood ammonia and less ammonia induced headaches. This is actually what I have experienced several times after 2-3 weeks of using MMS,
mart1n wrote: [OOPS: No L-ornithine after all. The ammonia release from parasites is actually part of their own demise and should not be neutralized:
High ammonia blood levels is said to be a sign of the liver not working as it should.
Had you read all the forum posts you would have seen that it is more complicated than just taking or not taking L-ornithine.
All summed up taking L-Ornithine has far more benefits than not taking it. But in the parasite cleans context it has to be used in conjunction with an all-round long term parasite protocol.
There are some posts down the page that help understand ammonia buildup because of detoxing/deworming and/or dietary protein metabolism issues.
Especially this one is a useful read:
From what I get L-Ornithine should be something for you Chris.
"From what I get L-Ornithine should be something for you Chris".
Mart!n, I might have some L-Ornithine, I'll check.
Today I added 1, then 2, then 3 drops (then I stopped) DMSO to my MMS oral, and I'm having some issues. Sore throat, slight gag every now and then, had to take some small pieces of Zinc and mag every hour or so, just like the Flu! I think I'm recirculating toxins into my throat, (maybe missing the gut methylation/sulfur cycle) slightly, or just getting junk moving too much. I had added the DMSO to my Bath at 15 drops for the last few baths also, today too, but not much of that gets absorbed, so it had to be the 6 drops oral that got me a little sick.
I think the "sun burned arm" skin, (ammonia?) is actually decreasing. Maybe i'm winning the parasite battle, somewhat.
I'm starting to think the "Cold Feet" is either toxic load that missed the sulfation/methylation process (toxic re circulation)d, or toxic load that got initially selected and into circulation by sulfur and circulated into, or from, the lower legs. Or, maybe it is ammonia. Its one of those three phenomena. I dont think its the ammonia, I think that manifests in the arms.
So it 1:30AM here and I just had to do an enema: Tummeric, Charcoal, 2ml CDH, pinch of Epsom (need the sulfur to bind metals to), pinch sea salt. I also took orally some: Chlorella, Charcoal, and Zeolites, and Im OK now. I know Im deeper into circulation than I should be, but this is a mess, and going slowly tells me nothing usually except that I'm really suffering. I have got to get my Pituitary and Thyroid running well or I'm not going to keep living long term anyway. Im only doing 3-4ml CDH orally every hour still. I only did about 6-9 drops of DMSO today orally. I just over did the DMSO a little, but I had to test it. I'll cut it back tomorrow, for a few days.
The super hot bath (20ml CDH, 2 tsp Borax, 15 drops DMSO, 2 cups Epsom) surprisingly blasts me into a toxic state. It gets junk circulating! I have to take: Chlorella, Charcoal, and Zeolites, both prior to the bath and after, to keep it from really beating me up.
I hope someone is getting something out of all my "crash test dummy" antics.
Tell your child to get started. Beg him, reason with him, bribe him, do it however you have to. He does not want to end up a sick adult, like me!
2:25 am here now and feet aren't cold anymore, stomach a little queezy, but I'm OK. Love you all! Hope everyone is OK today!
I forgot to mention I added in a little "stonebreaker" yesterday, 4 drops 2 x, and It showed up upon the first pee (urination) of the day. I always estimate the foaming of my urine by how much of the surface of the toilet is covered in foam after urination. This gives an indication that something is in your urine that usually isn't, could be dissolved gas, could be solids. Today It was nearly a double layer foam on the surface of my toilet pool. Ive never seen that before. The video Mart!n posted about STS (earlier in this string) said that would happen with STS, but not stonebreaker.
I often have cramps/charlie horses and that did not happen this morning, and I was expecting it. After seeing the foam I am really wondering where that foam is coming from. My Pot/MagCal must be fine, so its not that or Id be cramping.
Stonbreaker is supposed to dissolve solids like calcium, etc..
So where is that foam coming from, and whats is it? Stored calcium from a gut pathogen?
I have STS too, but have not gotten around to trying it yet.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.