my tooth enamel is quite destroyed!
i want to use mms for a healthy mouth, and at the same time, i´m scared that the citric acid will keep on destroying it.. (cause the acid in fruits, speially citrics, does; and all acids do in general)..or is it that when it is activated it works differently?
can anyone help me? thanks***
I am not an expert, but I did have sensitive teeth, which could have been caused by thin enamel.
I use Ivory soap to brush my teeth.
I wet the toothbrush and rub it into the soap a bit.
My toothbrush is soft. A soft toothbrush is recommended.
Then I rinse.
Then I floss.
Then I rinse.
Then I spray MMS spray onto the toothbrush and brush around everything in my mouth, but not the teeth.
Personally, sometimes I do brush some MMS on the teeth, but maybe you shouldn't until your enamel builds up again.
Then I rinse.
Then I spray MMS spray around in my mouth, but not directly onto my teeth.
If that bothers the teeth, then you should probably stop all or some of that.
It is just how I do it and I offer it in case you want to get some ideas for yourself.
I am not sure if a dentist can help you too, but my dentist recommended fluoride in my toothpaste and I told him I would not do that.
However, there may be something a dentist can help with.
I apologize that I do not have a better answer for you.
Also, the new CDS formulation basically removes the acid in the process of making it. I brush with it daily. At this moment, the only thing I'm still doing using MMS activated with Citric Acid is the skin spray. But that's just me....
So, it is safe to use chlorine dioxide to brush teeth and to use as a mouth rinse? I'm pretty sure that I have sensitive teeth as well as soft teeth, and I think that the enamel of my teeth is pretty much gone. (This being said, I've also been informed that I have some degree of tooth decay). I've wondered about this as I know many fruits containing citric acid and that betaine hcl supplements, which are needed to produce hydrochloric acid, can ruin the enamel of one's teeth. However, if it's one of the most important natural remedies to kill infections, I would think that this would be the best thing to take. In terms of brushing my teeth, I currently only use fluoride free toothpastes. Any advice you could provide regarding rebuilding enamel and fighting infections with chlorine dioxide or any other substances would be greatly appreciated. I also have two amalgam dental fillings and two titanium dental implants, which I believe are greatly contributing to my health problems. I'd like to have these materials be removed and be replaced with ceramic dental restorations, but this is not possible at this time. Thus, I have to rely on more affordable but effective things, such as the chlorine dioxide.
And, can you recommend an easy way to improve or manage the taste of the chlorine dioxide when using it as toothpaste or mouth rinse? Some people are saying to add DMSO, which I've never used, or baking soda to it.
Also, do you know anything about oil pulling with coconut oil? I've been using this on and off for some time as a mouth rinse to fight oral infections that I'm sure to have. It seems to have whitened my teeth somewhat, but because it is more expensive than the chlorine dioxide, I'm wondering if I could just use the chlorine dioxide in place of this and toothpaste.
i've brushed my teeth on and off for 4 years with MMS. You rinse it off almost immediately. Baking soda may kill the MMS/chlorine dioxide, so I wouldn't use that. for the taste, you could use a little of the stevia (Amazon has it - the flavored stevias)
For the taste, I will just drink without taking air through my nose (it's more the smell than the taste) - and then follow with a mouthfull of regular water.
I don't know about oil pulling, although I've seen all over the web people recommending it.
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.