I am new to the forum and I am 59 years old and heard about MMS and wanted to use it to detox.
I began the Startup Protocol and followed it strictly, and by the end of day 3, I got a mild-moderate headache, accompanied by some intense brain-fog, and I had to leave work because so couldn’t think straight.
Is it common for one to have herx reactions during the “startup protocol””
I stopped as I am a waiter at a fine dining restaurant, and I will get fired if so am not sharp and on point.
Everyone is different.
And it depends on your level of toxicity. (imo?)
Like Jim Humble says in his book, "MMS Health Recovery Guide Book",
if you herx, cut the amount in half and keep doing so until you stop.
Do that dosage for a couple of days or so and then double it and
try that dosage. And keep doing that until you get back to the original dosage.
Then go on from there.
You might try to start on your days off if you can.
I think it would also be okay to do a smaller dosage period at first, as well.
Like only 4 times a day, every two hours.
"Low and Slow" is best.
NOTE: Any and all information supplied in online or offline communications that pertains to,
mentions, replies to inquiries about, and/or involves a discussion of, the information on my website,
ASpoonfulOfMedicine.com, falls under the Disclaimer on my website.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This substance, MMS (Master Mineral Solution), has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. Chlorine Dioxide Solution also known as MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is made of Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4 Sodium Chlorite 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) and an acid activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid). License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.