"Protocol 1000 is taking a maximum of 3 drops of activated MMS (MMS1) in 4 ounces/120 ml of water (some juices are acceptable, as explained on pages 42-45) once each hour, for eight consecutive hours, every day, for three weeks or until well."
It is not a pharmaceutical chemical, that slowly builds up in your system, and causes health problems, later on. In a simple experiment, place 3 drops of A, and 3 drops of B in a cup, wait 2 minutes, then add 1/2 cup of water, observe the color of the cup it will be a pale yellow. Wait an hour and that pale yellow will be gone and it will look like a normal glass of water. Why is that? Normal airborne viruses bacteria, fungi, and parasitic eggs, land inside the cup interact with the chlorine dioxide gas and both oxygen and salts are released. The oxygen released disables all the airborne viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasitic eggs, that land inside the cup. The chlorine dioxide is gone, it is a short-lived molecule. We have known for many decades that chlorine dioxide's breakdown products are oxygen and salt.
All human beings are 73% water.
H2O is what we are mostly made of.
Hydrogen's atomic weight in the water molecule is 2, and oxygen's atomic weight is 16, so we are mostly made up of oxygen.
Switch off the aeration pump in a fish tank, all the fish will eventually die.
Bacteria, fungi, viruses, and parasites will thrive, in that fish tank; our organs are much like the fish in the tank. Many swimming pools are dosed regularly with chlorine dioxide rather than chlorine as they have done in the past because chlorine is toxic. We swim in this environment of chlorine dioxide gas mixed in the water knowing all bacteria, fungi, viruses, and parasites have been disabled, we may unintentionally gulp down some of the water while swimming however we know that it is harmless.
The pool must be dosed regularly filling it with oxygen to keep all pathogens at bay. All ponds with fish, have pumps that shoot water up in the air to aerate it making it a healthy environment for the fish.
In today's world, all of our food is dosed with chemically made ascorbic acid or vitamin C. It is an anti-oxidant and preservative that is in bread, luncheon meats, cereals, and just about everything else. They place it in hamburger meat so it remains nice and red when we buy it.
In a way, by consuming these anti-oxidants we have shut off the aeration pump in the fish tank.
Glyphosate is now in our water supply, wheat, sugar beets, corn, and in the animals we consume. Glyphosate builds up in our bodies; researchers at the University of Virginia found this stuff is hypoxic, which further reduces the oxygen within our bodies.
We are all stagnant walking pools of water that the fish are beginning to struggle in. When our organs begin to struggle, then we go to our health care system for synthetic chemicals that we ingest.
Think of the pond where the water is inflamed with multiplying bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites, and the fish that live there.
We do not need more synthetic chemicals, we all need more oxygen, to avoid chronic inflammation.
My fear is not about drinking an oxidizer, my fear is forgetting to drink an oxidizer, which I often do. The reason I forget is that the largest fish within my personal pond is beginning to struggle.
Chlorine dioxide is not a synthetic chemical or medicine, it is only potential oxygen and salt in a bottle. When ingested on protocol 1000 I found it to be really weak, but extremely effective, when taken 8 times a day for 21 days.
My philosophy is trying hard not to believe in the double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Pharmaceutical companies state, there are hundreds or thousands of different disease types and only a specific FDA-approved drug should be considered because it is based on science.
It is like looking at the fish in the pond, describing a certain condition that all the fish have, then dumping a toxic chemical into the pond, making it a much worse environment. Then they look at the largest fish with tumors, calling it brain cancer, removing the tumors, then throwing more expensive toxic chemicals into the pool. Then ascorbic acid and glyphosate go into the pond removing even more oxygen. All of the cells in our bodies begin to struggle and gasp, and that is when major health problems arise.
Protocols are good, and the 3 drops, 3 drops in a glass of water is a good one. However, focus on your pond, think that chlorine dioxide does not cure any specific disease. Your body and health are a system, your focus should be on helping your system. Keep the oxygen levels up and the system will look after everything.
Do the protocol 1000 and then decide on what you can handle, come up with your own protocol.. The protocol 1000 helped me with major health issues to restore me and get my health back. Some mornings I wake up, and take 6 drops, 6 drops, and in the evenings I take 6 drops, 6 drops; its all good.
Because of my work I had to get my two vaccines, to be fully vaccinated. I came up with my own protocol; 6 drops before, and 6 drops after. On my second vaccination dose I had mild symptoms, chill's and runny nose and that was it. If you cannot get the book you can always improvise, I did so with no ill effects.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.