Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
MMS: sodium chlorite (NaClO2) 28%
MMS1 or Activated MMS: chlorine dioxide (ClO2)
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: MMS and gums now inflamed

MMS and gums now inflamed 06 Feb 2019 23:36 #59732

The book you have covers some details not found in Jim's latest book (2016), but I would suggest you get the newest book to compliment the 2011 book.

Thirty seconds is the correct 'activation' time when making MMS1 and the amber color should be seen at the end of that time period. At 30 seconds, about 10% of the available amount of chlorine dioxide (CLO2) will have been released from MMS and the other 90% should be released by stomach acid. That means there is some residual MMS in MMS1 that may bother some people's mouth tissue when brushing their teeth with MMS1. You may be more sensitive than others.

You could try using CDS or CDH as a mouth wash or for teeth brushing. CDS is 100% CLO2 in distilled water and CDH contains 50% CLO2 externally and the other 50% should be released by stomach acid. Both CDS and CDH will need to diluted with purified water before use as a mouth wash & teeth brushing.
2 ml of 3000 ppm original CDS equals a 1 drop MMS1 dose in a normal stomach
www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/mms1_equates_to_cdh_and_cds.pdf
Telegram Channel: t.me/MMSinfo
Websites: MMSinfo.org * www.facebook.com/groups/ebolacures/
Instructional Videos: www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv6hCnvjMmGg4_AYq4wlNw
Instructional Videos: www.brighteon.com/channel/clo2works
Answers to many questions are in Jim Humble's books: jhbooks.org/
How to use CDS, CDH in Protocols: www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/CDS_CDH_and_Protocols-2.pdf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CLO2.

MMS and gums now inflamed 07 Feb 2019 01:18 #59733

  • Happy413
  • Happy413's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 13
Ok I’m not familiar with the CDS/CDH protocols but will definitely review them. In the meantime I’ll let my mouth heal with the salt water rinse. It feels much better just doing the rinses. I can now pull my lips down to my gums without being in tears. It’s finally healing. I’ll also snag a copy of his latest book as you mentioned. Thanks again!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MMS and gums now inflamed 07 Feb 2019 04:13 #59734

I'm happy to hear your mouth is healing. This file may be useful if you decide to try CDS or CDH.

An email just arrived with this sale for Jim's newest book:

Special Offer this Weekend on MMS Health Recovery Guidebook

February 8-10, 2019

We are offering a 20% discount coupon for the purchase of the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook in Paperback. The offer will be valid for three days only, on February 8, 9, 10, 2019. (So mark your calendar or set a reminder).

The guidebook is available here: jhbooks.org

At checkout use the coupon code: HRGPAPERBACK

2 ml of 3000 ppm original CDS equals a 1 drop MMS1 dose in a normal stomach
www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/mms1_equates_to_cdh_and_cds.pdf
Telegram Channel: t.me/MMSinfo
Websites: MMSinfo.org * www.facebook.com/groups/ebolacures/
Instructional Videos: www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv6hCnvjMmGg4_AYq4wlNw
Instructional Videos: www.brighteon.com/channel/clo2works
Answers to many questions are in Jim Humble's books: jhbooks.org/
How to use CDS, CDH in Protocols: www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/CDS_CDH_and_Protocols-2.pdf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CLO2.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2