nuffder wrote: Excellent. So you think I should do the CDH injections while I'm fasting? I have been thinking about whether or not I should take a break from MMS while I fast or not. I was a little concerned that it might overload the body. Fasting alone is pretty intense. I wasn't sure if adding MMS (or CDH) would be too much.
Personally I wouldn't want to take MMS or CDH orally while fasting, but I would try intravenous - maybe starting with one 10 cc dose of 25 ppm. Then if that went/felt fine, I'd gradually increase to 3 a day and then maybe increase the ppm to 50. Basically when you're fasting like this you're also doing a detox/cleanse which could release a lot of crap into your system which, I believe, would be good to oxidize with CLO2. Then, once your system is cleaned up, the CLO2 in the injections will be able to go deeper and deeper into all parts of the body to do an even deeper cleaning.
Regarding not being able to find a vein, you might have better luck looking for one in another part of your body. For example I can see the veins on my feet better than on my hands or arms.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.