I have multiple skin parasites. I've been working my way up to protocol 1000. I'm now ingesting 15 drops (mms) per day. I added the CDs and DMSO protocol to the skin. Today is the third day and my skin is burning. So I did some research to find that I may have mold externally. That would require the bentonite clay and Vaseline protocol to remove the mold from the skin. My question is, Can I continue ingesting the MMS while I'm doing the clay and Vaseline protocol? I appreciate your help in advance thank you.
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.