Would MMS (unactivated, i.e. Naclo2) work on my doggie. This is a 12-year-old half-size 'King Charles' who has been suffering from breathing difficulties quite a bit lately. He has the manners of short epileptic fits. Probably the heart.
Would unactivated MMS work and what amount,exactly do I take. To breathe more freely. Thanks!
It should work. If you do a search on this forum, you will find some information about that.
Jim Humble's "MMS Health Recovery Guidebook" has a section on Animals that discusses
how much ClO2 to give an animal based on weight. ("active dosing")
I don't know what that would be for Sodium Chlorite in water.
Were you thinking of putting it in his drinking water?
I've never done that, but I am going to do it with my cat.
One pure water and one dosed because I don't want him to not drink water
in case he doesn't like the dosed water.
NOTE: Any and all information supplied in online or offline communications that pertains to,
mentions, replies to inquiries about, and/or involves a discussion of, the information on my website,
ASpoonfulOfMedicine.com, falls under the Disclaimer on my website.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This substance, MMS (Master Mineral Solution), has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. Chlorine Dioxide Solution also known as MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is made of Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4 Sodium Chlorite 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) and an acid activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid). License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.