last night I used the mms patch. Held it on an area of skin for about 10 minutes with two fingers. Woke up this morning and both of my fingers are red and stained yellow as well as the area of my skin. Is my skin going to stay like this? What can I do to get the yellow out? Panicking thank you
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This substance, MMS (Master Mineral Solution), has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. Chlorine Dioxide Solution also known as MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is made of Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4 Sodium Chlorite 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) and an acid activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid). License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.