It looks like it's 31% hydrochloric acid. At that strength it is very dangerous to handle. But yes, it should work just fine, in my opinion. Avoid the vapors and wear gloves. Dilute it in a well ventilated space (I do it on my patio).
I found this particular Product on Amazon. I think it’s a little To Expensive, if you look around you might could find a better supplier. You will have to mix with distilled water to reach the 4% dilution
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.