I have not tried MMS or Chlorine Dioxide yet, but atm I am just doing research on it and trying to find out what it actually does in the body. I listen to both sides: various nonscientific sources around the web dealing with "MMS" and also scientific sources like pubmed.
In several places it says:
"The other 90% of the CLO2 will be generated when the remaining MMS comes in contact with the acid in our stomach (if enough stomach acid is available)."
"Also note that stomach neither decreases nor increases CLO2 in CDS"
"The other 50% of the CLO2 will be generated when the remaining MMS comes in contact with the acid in our stomach (if enough acid is available)."
But then I read "Subchronic Toxicity of Chlorine Dioxide and Related Compounds in Drinking Water in the Nonhuman Primate"
by J. P. Bercz,* L. Jones,* L. Garner,* D. Murray,*D.A. Ludwig* and J. Boston*
Link to the PDF: core.ac.uk/reader/4049590
And it states:
"ingested C102 is rapidly reduced in the acidic stomach juices to nonoxidizing species (probably Cl-). We were able to recover only 8% of the total oxidizing capacity equivalent of the C102, instilled into the animal stomach, after 5 min. of contact time with the gastric contents. This finding is in partial agreement with the radiolabeling studies of Abdel-Rahman et al. (6) that demonstrated approximately 80% of the radiochlorine in plasma was in the Cl- form and about 20% of the C102 was metabolized to C102- in the rat."
I find it very hard to believe that a scientist doing research in 1982 before MMS was ever discovered would be lying about something like that. On the other hand, the pdf found from that random site just gives a simple recipe and some vague terms about how chlorine dioxide is "generated" in the stomach.
So, you don't believe that CLO2 is released from sodium chlorite when in solution with HCL?
I do believe that CLO2 is released, yes. It was how much it of it actually gets into the body that concerned me after reading that old article.
Have you added MMS (22.4% SCS) to simulated stomach acid and observed the yellow color of CLO2 the forms?
Simulated? Like buying a dilute hydrochloric acid and mixing MMS with it in a bowl? I don't have any of those at the moment, but maybe in the future I could try that.
Have you considered ingesting CDS instead of MMS1?
I haven't yet. But I have been planning to. I bought
a small water purification kit by Aquamira
. It has a part A and B: 2% chlorine dioxide solution and 5% phosphoric acid activator. The instructions say to mix 7 drop of each inside of a small cap, wait 5 minutes, then stir into 1 liter of water and wait 15 minutes. I know that this isn't exactly like 23% sodium chlorite. Would I just have to use more drops to get the percentage up? Or using the same amount of drops with less water?
Have you seen this recent documentary?
Just finished watching it. Pretty amazing how many people it helped. It's hard to believe that so many people would be so positive about it if all it caused was nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. It's also rather funny, watching videos talking about it in different contexts:
water treatment infomercial
a scary news broadcast
. Those fearmongering people at the news are probably unaware that they've been drinking chlorine dioxide treated water for decades.
So 70ml of 3000ppm produces no side effects? That's good to know. I'm currently suffering from an MRSA infection that's been very hard to get rid of. One doctor completely gave up proscribing me anything and two doctors so far told me I'd have it for the rest of my life. I've tried garlic in the past which made it go away for about 5 years. But recently my health has gotten worse and it's come back much worse than before. I'd like to try spraying it on my skin as well as drinking it. I just want to be sure of what I'm doing this time around.
I've heard that CDS is easier to take take with fewer side effects than MMS1. CDS does look trickier to make though. I've seen one method that was using hoses and 2-3 containers, but
this method by Andreas Kalcker
looks very easy, it just takes a long time at 24 to 48 hours.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.