So recently I saw this post bya doctor about a patient who got to the hospital with renal failure and he was taking CLO2 via IV. It was probably CDS I suppose. Under what conditions can something like this happen? How to prevent it? I know CDS/MMS is mostly safe, but I want to be very safe. I remember it kind of burned my stomach when I was taking it...
There are no IV protocols in Jim's or Andreas' books. Since Jim "discovered" MMS 24 years ago no one has died ingesting MMS. Follow the protocols and you will have nothing to worry about. If CDS bothered your stomach then you were overdosing. Follow the Three Golden Rules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul, jeffers
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.