1) Im planning to start MMS 1/4 hourly again, as i started before too fast and felt bad pain for couple of weeks. Now if i feel better can i stay on 1/4 drop or i have to get at 3 drops hourly dose im using it for crohns... ?
2) Also Protocol 3000 can i spray on my stomach and then spary DMSO, so MMS can absorb directly on the site of inflammation? Will this help
3) I was drinking H202 before and i read about MMS ? Both are oxidizers ... then i read Jim Humble book and voltage theory? ... can anyone help me elaborate which is better and why ?
4) MMS will kill all the anaerobic bacteria ... what iF the infection is aerobic? Crohn's is caused by MAP (Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosisis) a small, slow-growing, gram-positive, acid-fast positive, rod-shaped, multispecies pathogenic bacteria. It is aerobic.
Will MMS still help ? getting rid of MAP bacteria?
1) harry03, beginning taking MMS1 following the Starting Procedure is a great idea. When you finish that protocol and move on to Protocol 1000, the MAXIMUM dosing is 3 drops hourly. You will start P1000 with 1 drop hourly doses. You can increase dosing slowly, perhaps over a few days time. If you experience any negative side effects, then reduce dosing. It is possible that your health issue may be resolved taking less than 3 drop hourly doses. There is no reason to take 3 drop doses if lower dosing works.
2) yes (although I prefer CDS for topical use) and maybe.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.