For me personally, I might use MMS1 (activated with 4% HCL) for ingestion and CDS for all other applications, especially full-strength topically along with 70% diluted DMSO.
CDS is 100% CLO2 and MMS1 when activated externally, contains only 10% of available CLO2. Stomach acid may release the other 90% CLO2 from residual MMS. CDH is about half-way between CDS and MMS1 with it containing 50% available CLO2 when activated externally.
Yes, which sodium chlorite solution (SCS) chosen depends on the application.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Truthquester, abusamra, empathic
Yesterday, I watched an interview of Andreas.K on YT on the channel "Age of Truth Tv" who I did not know about... (=> )
This opened me up to the idea of CDS, which I didn't know much about before. I prefer the idea of CDS (no more drop size issue; easier to take because in ML; 100% CLO2 in it... ) How about storage? Once CDS has been prepared, can it be stored for long? Fridge only? Could CDS be better for people like me who will have difficulties making hourly MMS1 dose at work?
I have checked your PDF "Dosage vs CLO2" that is on this Forum. Would it be correct to say in other to follow Jim's protocol, 2ml of CDS is approximately equivalent to 1drop of MMS1 in regard to CLO2? (for 3000ppm CDS)?
Finally, you mentioned that personally you would ingest MMS1 and keep CDS for external applications. There is no right and wrong I suppose but I could you explain your reasoning on MMS1 over CDS for ingestion? Thanks.. Just being curious.
Actually I have learned elsewhere on this Forum that Andreas.K is wrong and CDS is not really PH Neutral according to the user "CLO2" of this forum. Also Andreas actually have done plagiarism on CLO2"s previous work.
I am glad I have watched his video because he opened me up to CDS, however I feel he is not that knowledgeable as he pretends to be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Truthquester, CLO2
Hi Jeronimo. Thanks for the YT video of AK being interviewed on "Age of Truth TV".
CDS should be stored below 50F (10C) so CLO2 won't outgas. Also, replace the cap as soon as possible when taking out doses. Sunlight also causes CLO2 gas to outgas from CDS. Properly stored, CDS can last months. But, it is so easy to make at home, there is no reason to store it for long periods of time.
You can make an all-day bottle of CDS for daily dosing. That way, you only have to open your stock solution of CDS once a day for daily dosing.
You can use the ingestion dosing chart for approximate equivalents between MMS1, CDS and CDH when following protocols designed to use only MMS1. The equivalents are best case estimates because we can't measure how much residual MMS in MMS1 will be activated in stomach acid. As always, begin with low doses and slowly increase.
MMS1 may last longer in the body if the residual MMS is activated elsewhere, and not just in stomach acid. That is what Jim Humble believes. MMS1 has a much longer track record than CDS or CDH. Take a look at Protocol 102 on my website which explains how to combine CDS with MMS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abusamra, Jeronimo, MMS_7
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.