Acute Hemolysis Following an Overdose of Miracle Mineral Solution in a Patient With Normal Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Levels
"Hemolysis, the abnormal breakdown of red blood cells, either in the blood vessels or elsewhere in the human body."
" A 75 year old man with prostate cancer presented with exertional dyspnea, malaise, and dark urine one day after the ingestion of 100 drops of MMS..."
It is possible he ingested as much as 200 'drops' of MMS due to a 2 times larger drop size than the standard 0.05 ml/drop. I have measured drop size variance of 2:1. Using an uncalibrated dropper to measure MMS drops is a very inaccurate method of dispensing chemicals or drugs. A 1ml syringe works very well to dispense MMS and 4% acid drops accurately.
"Chlorine dioxide is known to oxidize hemoglobin to methemoglobin and cause hemolytic anemia at high doses."
"CONCLUSIONS: MMS is an alternative medication containing sodium chlorite, which has been shown to cause hemolytic anemia in patients with G6PD deficiency."
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.