Antioxidants come in many forms and some are essential for our health - for example vitamin C happens to also be an antioxidant and it's essential to human life. Just try to separate your taking of any antioxidants as much as possible from your taking of MMS/chlorine dioxide so there is less chance of them neutralizing each other.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Some related information on anti-oxidants that may occur naturally and unnaturally, in fruit juices and milk.
In a 3 drop sodium chlorite, 3 drop HCL activated solution, will yield around 50 PPM of chlorine dioxide, as measured by Andreas Kalcker with the test strips, when mixed with water.
When it is mixed with pineapple or orange juice and tested with the test strips, all chlorine dioxide has been eliminated.
Just be aware of this extreme sensitivity of CD which in this case an oxidizer, in the presence of even small amounts of an anti-oxidant.
is a PDF file on how to measure CLO2 concentration in ppm.
Note that Andreas is not following the directions printed on the LaMotte CLO2 test strip container.
Also note that LaMotte CLO2 test strips are not accurate in solutions which are pH 3 or less (acid). Some people in the past made incorrect statements for their CLO2 testing results not knowing this limitation of the test strips.
Fruit Juice pH Levels
"Apples, oranges, grapes and cranberries are all moderately acidic. Cranberry juice is the most acidic, with an approximate pH value of 2.3 to 2.5. Grape juice has a pH of 3.3; apple juice has an approximate pH value of between 3.35 and 4; the pH of orange juice ranges from 3.3 to 4.2."
"...anything with a pH of less than 4 is considered potentially erosive, apple, orange, grape and cranberry juices all can potentially contribute to tooth decay if consumed regularly."
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.