Are all cancers the same when it comes to treating it with mms? Has anyone had any success getting rid of cancer without doing the cancer protocol? I am trying to help my grandmother avoid a bladder removal. She has stage 1 bladder cancer. They want to remove her bladdar so the cancer does not "spread." She's doing very well with it and is not sickly. They even told her she is the healthiest cancer patient they know... But I think the cancer protocol might be a bit much for her to keep up with. She's alone, her mind isn't the sharpest, and I live in a different state. I've been trying to guide her over the phone. I figured a different protocol might be easier for her to stay on top of.
Also, does a person need to have a clean diet when taking mms? I know of other treatment that require your colon to be clean and diet to be good before attempting it. She eats bad, period. I don't want to have her taking mms for nothing.
The easiest way of taking MMS is just adding the drops to water and then allowing our stomach's own stomach acid to do the activation. I put about 4 drops per liter/quart in all the water I drank for 3 years with no negative side effects. For your grandmother you might just start with 1 drop per liter/quart to begin with and then gradually increase until she gets up to 4 drops herself (or whatever amount she can tolerate alright). You can read more about this approach here:
Hope that helps,
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Thank you, that is very helpful. I don't know if she even drinks much water though. I'll see if she'll do it. Should I worry about her drinking things with citric acid using this approach? And should she try to space the water apart or drink it as fast as such she can?
Mrs.Dubb wrote: Should a person continue chemo while taking mms? Can the two interact with each other?
MMS / Chlorine dioxide will likely neutralize chemo. A part of it anyway. I myself would use MMS / chlorine dioxide for "chemo".
Poor diet? I wouldn't expect too much from MMS if that doesn't change. Some may have good luck, but in general one has to stop feed the cancer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Truthquester, CLO2
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.