Yeah my experience has been that if you follow our original CDH formulation except for using 8% HCl instead of 4%, you'll end up with a very strong version of CDH which I would guess to be right around 7000ppm. This concentration is especially good for use in large amounts of water or large areas; for example to add to a bathtub for a bath or to fumigate a room or if you need to purify a large amount of water for drinking, etc.
What's not good about high concentrations like this is that it's so strong that it will break down the plastic cap (or bottle if you use plastic - I don't) and it will also break itself down quickly so it really should be made and then either immediately used or diluted down to a more manageable and stable concentration like 1000ppm for example which would probably give you a shelf life of a couple of years in a glass bottle with a CLO2 resistant cap liner.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.