jmac wrote: Citric acid is one of the acids that activate drops of MMS, thus it doesn't need to be avoided. What you should avoid is ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Jim Humble mentions Coke and other soft drinks to make it taste better.
Back in the days of MMS with Citric Acid I used to drink it with Cola to help mask the taste - however since they switched to HCL the taste is so much better I just use water
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.