I have been an MMS user for 11 years. Recently I saw a product that releases chlorine dioxide for 6 hours by wetting a sponge and slipping a packet of white powder into a hole cut into the sponge. I have an RV with a mold problem, so I gave it a try. It did not work. INstead of spending more money on a different brand of the same type of product, I thought I would post here and see what ideas you all have for doing it with our MMS supplies. I currently only have MMS, citric acid, and HCI.
Any ideas on how I could safely produce the gas for 6 hours? According to the instructions once it is started, no one can be in the vehicle during the 6 hour treatment time, and it must be aired out for 1 hour after the treatment, before anyone enters the vehicle.
describes techniques to remove mold in rooms, etc. on pages 6-7. You can also spray mold directly with CDS or CDH. RV's need year-around ventilation which will help to stop mold growth. In very humid climates, you may need to run a dehumidifier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: premer007, mart1n
I found a product called Sniper Hospital Disinfectant at NokOut.com. It is stabilized chlorine dioxide. It did an outstanding job on the RV. The leaks must be stopped so the RV can dry out. Then Sniper is sprayed on all surfaces. When the surface dries, the mold is gone. It did not harm any fabric, or wood. In fact, the smell of mold was instantaneously removed from the air as I was spraying everything down. Used a 1-gal lawn sprayer. Can cut it 50/50 with water.
I just came from their website. It is approved to kill the coronavirus
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLO2, mart1n
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.