Instead of using CDS or CDH for cats or regular MMS, why not just use diluted MMS and let the cat's own stomach acid, which is very strong and plentiful, do the activating internally? After all, some of the CLO2 in the CDS or CDH will quickly and easily evaporate into the air and thus won't help your cat, and even 1 regular MMS drop is far too much for a small animal like a cat.
If the average cat weighs 10 pounds then it weighs about 1/17th the weight of an adult human.
To make an equivalent "MMS for cats" solution just add 16 drops of pure water to each 1 drop of MMS. Then take 3 drops of this prepared "MMS for cats" solution and put it into the cats food or water and let the cat's own stomach acid activate it. Now there's no CLO2 loss and your friend should get better faster.
If your animal weighs more or less just use different math to calculate how much to dilute your "MMS for humans" solution to make an equivalent "MMS for animals" solution
Hope this helps.
I'm Scott McRae, creator of "The Antidote" & CDH with CLO2's help (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook): mewe.com/join/coronavirusebolasolutions
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
This seems like it has a good shot at acceptance by cats, and I wonder if others have tried it. Any new posts on this topic or any thread recommendations that might be related?
My cats don't have specific health problems but they do need some form of parasite control. They're about 4 years old and come into a lot of contact with potential pathogens, in the wild, in their food and so on. They don't drink water out of the bowl, so it would have to go in their food or a syringe most likely. If anyone has some advice on this or treats their cats for something similar, I would love to know about it!
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This substance, MMS (Master Mineral Solution), has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. Chlorine Dioxide Solution also known as MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is made of Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4 Sodium Chlorite 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) and an acid activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid). License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.