Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: MMS & Hemp/Cannabis Oil (CBD)

MMS & Hemp/Cannabis Oil (CBD) 05 Oct 2013 18:13 #36524

I'm looking for information about using MMS and Cannabis Oil (CBD) simultaneously to treat breast cancer. (or anything for that matter) Can it be done? Anyone have experience with it?

Any and all comments are appreciated.
~Joan
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul, Wildheart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MMS & Hemp/Cannabis Oil (CBD) 05 Oct 2013 22:16 #36530

  • ZoRay
  • ZoRay's Avatar
Joan
IIt is my opinion that using MMS and or THC oil is/are the two most powerful healing agents we have at this time.
I see no reason not to do both.
MMS and THC oil seek out the offending low PH areas and eradicate them different ways.
I recommend to my people tat they use MMS externally as well as internally where Cancer is concerned. I also recommend the addition of DMSO after the activation period of 20 seconds. DMSO penetrates the cells of body and thru the skin making it effective way to contact the Cancer or offending low ph areas. As dmso is an anti oxidant I suggest using 5 drops of each MMS Citric wait 20 seconds then add 5 drops dmso, place in gel capsule and drink with half glass of water.
Run From The Cure and Rick Simpsons other film describe how to make and use TC oil for Cancer and other disease. I feel using both doubles your chances of recovery though either on its own is likely to do the job.
See www.jimhmble.com and the disease list for Cancer protocols using MMS.
Best luck to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MMS & Hemp/Cannabis Oil (CBD) 05 Oct 2013 22:35 #36531

Thank you Sir! I'm helping a friend kill this cancer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MMS & Hemp/Cannabis Oil (CBD) 20 Jun 2014 22:29 #45676

this is great I've been looking information in this scenario, at the moment It's been 2 weeks on the oil with an amazing diet, hence this is what I do. but wasn't sure if I could use MMS also as I heard something about half life and taking a month to leave the body, and the oil would kill the MMs ..? which perplexed me, My intuition says give him it all so thank-you to you both for now I will try, For I am wondering how much longer on the oil before I see a Progression He consumes all liquid fine just no food, bowl or Small intestines and Liver are the affected area, i heard for the first five weeks totally lethargy is expected So I watch with eager eyes as to what what appears next in this chapter.
thanks again xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MMS & Hemp/Cannabis Oil (CBD) 21 Jun 2014 00:12 #45677

Wildheart wrote: this is great I've been looking information in this scenario, at the moment It's been 2 weeks on the oil with an amazing diet, hence this is what I do. but wasn't sure if I could use MMS also as I heard something about half life and taking a month to leave the body, and the oil would kill the MMs ..? which perplexed me, My intuition says give him it all so thank-you to you both for now I will try, For I am wondering how much longer on the oil before I see a Progression He consumes all liquid fine just no food, bowl or Small intestines and Liver are the affected area, i heard for the first five weeks totally lethargy is expected So I watch with eager eyes as to what what appears next in this chapter.
thanks again xx


FYI and everybody that read this post. MMS and CANABI can not be use together. In order to use MMS you need to be out of CANNABIS for more than a MONTH. CANABIS have a half life of seven days in order to be clean of this high antioxidant will require a month or more otherwise the MMS WILL be cancel for the antioxidant effect that still in your body after used.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MMS & Hemp/Cannabis Oil (CBD) 21 Jun 2014 00:31 #45679

oh I cant wait a month hes too weak shall i just continue the oil and see...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MMS & Hemp/Cannabis Oil (CBD) 21 Jun 2014 00:37 #45680

Wildheart wrote: oh I cant wait a month hes too weak shall i just continue the oil and see...?


I believe MMS is better than Cannabis, MMS did not left any trace and will not harm your father. You can start giving MMS during that waiting month but don't expect immediate result while MMS is killing the Cannabis effect.

Can he tolerate enemas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gjplaceres.

MMS & Hemp/Cannabis Oil (CBD) 21 Jun 2014 13:52 #45681

Id need to research more about enemas, Would that be better than taking it orally....so you reckon, stop the Oil and start the MMS , If he gets much weaker I will have to, even through hes in no pain and at least comfortable because of the oil I reckon......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MMS & Hemp/Cannabis Oil (CBD) 21 Jun 2014 14:40 #45682

Wildheart wrote: Id need to research more about enemas, Would that be better than taking it orally....so you reckon, stop the Oil and start the MMS , If he gets much weaker I will have to, even through hes in no pain and at least comfortable because of the oil I reckon......


Nothing is better than take MMS orally. Is the best way to deliver MMS correctly. Enemas can help deliver CL02 directly to the problem because you said the problem is in the intestine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2