Hi, all... I've just stepped back into using MMS + protocols for my Lyme & co-infections... I just used MMS1 and DMSO on my knees that have been sore and affected by Lyme etc... And the DMSO created a terrible itchy reaction once applied.... What am I missing?? I just ordered DMSO and it's 99.9% I don't remember it itchy quite this bad... I have two spray bottles one for the MMS1 and one for the DMSO... I've been following the 2016 book. Is it an allergic reaction??? I did not have liver pain... The itching was truly unbearable I had to was of with water and I'm no wuss when it comes to treatments. Thank you in advance for guidance!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris Jackson
It seems you may have used too much DMSO. I usually use only one drop on my skin. It is surprising how much area one drop of DMSO will cover.
It is also possible that residual MMS in MMS1 caused your itchy problem. As you may know, MMS1 is only 10% activated when used topically (not in stomach acid) and there is a lot of unreacted MMS in MMS1. There is probably some activator remaining, too.
Which MMS activator did you use; 50% citric acid or 4% HCL?
Your DMSO is 99.9% pure, but is it undiluted or diluted with water and if so, how much?
There are two % numbers for DMSO; purity and dilution with water. I am going to guess that your DMSO is not diluted.
I use three bottles of DMSO. One is undiluted, another is 70:30 (DMSO to water) and the last one is 50:50.
You might want to consider using CDS or CDH for topical applications, because they contain much more CLO2 than MMS1 does.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 5D, tronixinc, Chris Jackson
Thank you so much CLO2!! I've been working the last day and just got to get back here... YOU ARE INDEED RIGHT! I was using too much DMSO... I am following Jim's recommendation for MMS1/Activator in a spray bottle intended for skin application (so I think the proportions are correct). However, the problem was that I put DMSO in a second spray bottle and just did not realize how much I applied via spray.... I also totally forgot about the itchy aspect of DMSO since it's been awhile since I've incorporated MMS healing protocol in my healing... Since that time I have just been using 1 spray on my hand and rubbing into leg and it is working so much better!!! Once again thank you CLO2, so helpful. =-)
Maybe so! According to the book you'll have liver pain if you're allergic you'll have liver pain, which I did not.... I think CLO2 is right in using less and even diluting with water for skin application. It seems using less is the key. (I've been doing well since switching this up.
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.