CLO2, it is impossible to use black salve for this tumor. lt is solid and big. lt is soft tissue tumor. A kind of bone tumor.
l think to inject chlorine dioxide into the soft tissues is the better way. She uses protocol 3000 on her tumor now. l hope it can melt it.
But l will also try your first advice strong CDS, how can l prepare 24,000 ppm CDS?
First of all I'm not a doctor and so can only say what I would do and try to convey what I believe the patent is saying. As far as I can tell, the patent says what worked the best were multiple injections per visit directly into the tumor using what appears to be something similar to CDH at 200ppm. Sometimes it only took 1 visit and other times it took multiple visits. Keep in mind that in the patent they did this with mice, not humans, so the tumors were relatively small. I'm sure the larger the tumor, the more difficult it is going to be to get rid of it but the procedure should be the same in general.
Regarding CLO2's idea of applying 24,000 ppm CDS externally with DMSO - unless the tumor is on the skin surface (like skin cancer) or has erupted up to the skin, so that the skin is already broken, then I would not do this because if the skin is currently intact, with the tumor below somewhat, then the CDS at such a high strength is going to badly burn the skin if left on for very long at all - it will be like a bad chemical burn which will become very red and then probably peel and crack and become an open wound. The only way that I can see this not happening is if you just applied it and left it on for maybe 30 seconds and then quickly wiped it off. But if you did that, I can't see how it would do much good for a tumor which is somewhat lower than the surface of the skin - like a centimeter deep for example. But maybe CLO2 has had or heard of good success this way that I'm not aware of and so maybe it works. Hopefully he'll chime in if he thinks I'm incorrect about this.
Hope that helps,
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
The tumor is under the skin. when we touch it, we can feel it. Skin is not broken. So what you advice to cure it? injection, protocol 2000, surgery or what?
l really dont know what we have to do.?
Scott, I have used CDS as high as 10,000 ppm CLO2 concentration on skin with no problems at all. Recall that CDS is just CLO2 gas in water. There is no unreacted MMS or activator that MMS1 and CDH have.
Lori, if you try CDS, start with diluted CDS and if no problems, then reduce dilution until you are using undiluted CDS. This idea is the same that we always use when dosing MMS; start with low doses and work up.
We know that DMSO is an excellent carrier, so it will help carry CLO2 to the tumor. I had a diagnosed pre-cancer on my forehead a couple of years ago and I applied undiluted CDS with a Q-tip followed by DMSO on a Q-tip, a few times daily. In about 3 weeks time, the pre-cancer was gone and has not come back.
gabyher,it is a cartilage tumor. tumor is solid like a bone. it has also soft tissues like banana. it is on sternum area. My friend use protocol 3000 on the tumor now.
l think we have to try strong CDS. But l dont know how can l prepare it at home. ls there any link for 24000 ppm?
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.