My 10 year old beagle was given abdominal ultrasound yesterday, large mass found in his bladder and urethra, which is why he has had trouble urinating, and having to urinate very frequently.
When I told my husband he said, "we'll just give him MMS, it eats up cancer, helps many other problems." I want to start this immediately but I've never used MMS, have it on hand thanks to my
husband who has known of it for some time. How do I administer MMS to my 26 lb beagle who is 10 years old? He eats well, drinks lots of water and doesn't act sick at this point. I thank all who reply
for your suggestions and guidance
Besides what CLO2 suggested, you can put 4 drops of MMS per liter or quart of water he drinks and just let your dog's own stomach acid activate it. This is the easiest thing to do.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Add the mms/cdh to his drinking water (non metallic bowl). Make sure that he has no other water available. mms2 is also recommended for cancer treatment. Capsules embedded in butter are usually gulped rather than chewed. Reread the protocols for further directions.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.