I see MMS mixture timings from 20 seconds to 3 minutes. I noticed less nausea with waiting 3 minutes vs. the G2C recommended 20-30 seconds. The dosage I am up to is 3 drops. I read from a site discussing MMS fundamentals that one should wait at least 3 minutes prior to adding water or diluted juice. Would like to learn some thoughts on the topic
The G2C recommends using 4% HCL to activate MMS for 30 seconds which is called MMS1. This info is in Jim Humble's latest book,the only G2C official & most up-to-date resource for using MMS and it's protocols.
The website where you learned that MMS activation time should be 3 minutes is probably quoting very old info when 10% citric acid activator was used years ago.
The difference between activating MMS for 20 seconds and 3 minutes is that you get more CLO2 and less MMS & activator the longer you activate. If you activate MMS with 4% HCL in water, you get CDH, which is 50% activated after about 12 hours. Of course there is a recipe
for making CDH. MMS activated for 30 seconds releases about 10% CLO2 and the other 90% may be released in stomach acid.
If you are using 50% citric acid activator you may experience more nausea with 20 seconds activation vs 3 minutes because there is more residual citric acid at 20 seconds. There will also be more residual MMS at 20 seconds than 3 minutes.
Experiencing nausea is also a sign of overdosing. Protocol 1000 maxes out at 3 drop hourly doses, but 3 drop doses may not be necessary to recover health. Some people have recovered from stage 4 cancer taking only 1 drop or less MMS1 hourly doses. If you experience nausea with 3 drop doses, then reduce the number of drops until nausea stops.
I did not get rid of my health complaint.
Would I have made a wrong somewhere using the protocol?
After reading MMS and Mix Timing, I see that I have applied the protocol incorrectly.
After mixing mms1 with HCL4%, I waited for more than 2 minutes for the CLO2 evaporated.
So I have taken mms all the time without CLO2 gas.
Now I mix 3 drops of MMS1 with 3 drops of HCL4% and wait 30 seconds, then I add 120 ml of tap water.
If your tap water is known not to contain any chemicals, then it is probably okay to use. Otherwise, use the best water you can get. I always use distilled water because it is pure water and I make it myself.
TDS, Total Dissolved Solids, would not indicate if there are any chemicals in your water such as fluoride, which is difficult to remove. Tap water will usually have Chlorine or Chloramine added as well. You can ask your water supplier what they add to the water.
You can check which chemicals a Brita filter can remove by visiting Natural News website. Mike Adams tested many water filters a couple of years ago. I think you will be disappointed in the Brita filter.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.