For a start, I will mix 5 drops of MMS and 5 drops of citric acid and pour in 30 ml of distilled water and give it a try on my skin and scalp and then report here about it. If you make CDS from gas being absorbed in water, if you want to drink it, do you have to dillute it with additional water or it isn't necessary?
Yes, CDS is diluted with water when ingested. When CDS ingestion dosing gets high enough, you will probably experience mouth & throat irritation due to the high level of CLO2. There are some protocols that can help with that problem.
So 4 days ago I tried chlorine dioxide on my skin. I didn't put in on my scalp the first time because I wanted to see what it does on skin first, so I put it on my chest on a reasonably flat skin mole. First time I didn't dillute it enough and it was on my skin for at least 10 minutes and it burned the area. It's healing now and it's slowly getting beter. However on my third try yesterday I noticed that the mole is peeling when I gently rub it with my finger and now it's even flatter and smaller and now the mole looks like dried skin crust. Also the chest hair in the burned area is gone. I don't care if it doesn't grow back. It'd be a problem if the same thing happened on my scalp.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.