Hi i got a strange problem with im tired of it. The first mms with i ever bought was faulty of unknown reason . So i got a New one. But twice i had an accident when i pour the citron acid pipette to take chlorine dioxide out of a bottle. Im emptying both of my pipetts after im done with mms. So the leftovers of citron acid were small. I Just want to be sure That this can make any damage for my mms or Yes how to check it? Or should i buy a New one.....
Another questions about things with can damage mms. So a pipette has this rubber piece on top. I noticed that the very small pieces of that rubber falls into the chlorine dioxide bottle or citron acid bottle staying on the bottom. Can this damage mms and how to solve it? Thank you
You can use an eye dropper or pipette to dispense MMS and Citric Acid or 4% HCL, but you can't use an eye dropper to cap the bottles. The rubber bulb part of the eye dropper can be dissolved by MMS and acid liquids and fumes. Use a solid cap to cap the bottles and only use the eye dropper or pipette to dispense the liquids. Be sure to rinse the dispensers with clean water when done using them.
Thank you for your respond! I do have a seperate eye dropper for Citric Acid and chlorine dioxide So i do not wash them after use. I mean by the exident i used Citric Acid eye dropper for taking chlorine dioxide out a bottle. So the small amount of Citric acid landed in the chlorine dioxide bottle and it could activate some of it. What i want to know is this accident can damage quality of chlorine dioxide . A chlorine dioxide bottle has a plastic lid but only those eye droppers has rubber tops. Can those leftovers of That rubber part (with are on the bottom of the bottle) damage my chlorine dioxide?
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.